Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Stickers

Those types of stickers by us are for city abbreviations. For example GH is for Grand Haven. A lot of high schools around here are doing it. I've not heard of it for anything other than cityname or areas. It is worth a try though.

If we can do it for free at cafepress.com, it can't hurt. Craig said he'd definitely wear that logo. He wasn't too keen on wearing the cutesie cherubs one. So now we have:

The regular logo of the cherubs
    The cherubs cartoon characters individually

Adding:

This new CDH logo
    Raphael's angels
    Ribbon logos, once we decide on those

Barbara and I will be busy getting all this uploaded for a while! I'm still working on the old graphics trying to replace all the web site addresses.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Wow, Dawn, the black and white logo is an excellent idea and the sample you posted is great looking. I think it will definitely help to bring about CDH awareness!

I love that Logo Dawn!! I have been looking at the sweatshirts at Cafepress for the boys. I am afraid that if I order one for Shane it will end up under his bed....or somewhere like that! LOL I just do not understand why a 16 year old would not want to wear the CHERUBS shirts........sigh......LOL I think that it would be a great addition!

Barb

The new black and white CDH Logo is now on our cafepress.com store on over 50 items. Hats, shirts, tote bags, buttons, signs, and much more.

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/3918170

We're still working on other sections of the store (the logo characters) so please check back often.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    Wow! There is so much more there than I ever expected in that Black and White "CDH" look! I can't wait to order stuff!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I just placed and order---and YES Shane, picked out a black and white logo shirt!!!!!!
    Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!
    There is hope for other husbands and older children!!LOL
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    Ok Dawn - Chuck is being anal on us. He looked at the new guyish stuff and said "what the heck - where is the oval sticker in white with black lettering, like the original OBX style." What are we gonna do with him!?!?! And he joking wants to know if you'll do up one that says "CJH" as those are his initials. Ha ha!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I swear there is just no pleasing some people! LOL, tell Chuck the white with black is on the black clothing. If he wants something in particular with the logo that way let me know and I'll add it just for him! If he starts posting on the board then I'll consider doing up a CJH one just for him. LOL.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I just put up the items in white with black. Chuck was right, it looks much better this way!

I left the black with white there too in case someone preferred that instead.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada