Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which magnet graphic would you most likely purchase?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ribbon #1

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #2

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #3

4 22.22%
  • Ribbon #4

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #5

8 44.44%
  • Ribbon #6

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #7

0 0%
  • Ribbon #8

0 0%
  • Ribbon #9

0 0%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Ribbon VOTE

I feel that if you are referring to #5 and it being all yellow with the clouds-that rocks!! I am thinking of all the magnets I see and I can't remember seeing just yellow! If the yellow was bright enough-WOW-that would stand out and make people look and wonder!
    Yellow is such a beautiful color-it also can represent boys and girls.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I meant #5 sorry. Traveling and typing so my brain is having trouble keeping up.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I have a fun idea-when you get these magnets ordered-what do you think about doing a little game with family and friends-put the magnet on a friends car-then they pass it on-everyne who gets the magnet gives $5.00 towards Cherubs-let all friends and family do it-then send the money in!!!!
    Just an idea-kinda like tag your it!!!See who you can get next!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

That could be fun, Stephanie!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I think if we have the yellow and clouds it would be alright, the clouds make it original even if we didnt have the yellow in there as well. There are so many colors to use, someone is bound to have the same I dont think I have ever seen a ribbon with clouds on it so it will stand out from the rest of the pink and blue ribbons....
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I agree with Kimberly above. There is always going to be another group with the same colors, but the clouds set it apart. How about if we just did a yellow ribbon with clouds and not the blue and pink.

I think it might be hard to see the clouds on just a yellow background. I like the idea of the blue and pink because this is a disease that affects babies and those colors reflect that. As long as everyone is ok with the colors and you all think the clouds and the yellow middle part will make us different from MoD, I'm all for #5.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I love#5.how much are they and when can we buy them??

Ok, I just sent the #5 to the company! I'll post as soon as he let's me know when we can order them.

Thank you everyone!!!

Now, we still need to find ribbon!!!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Dawn,

Any new news/ideas on the ribbon since it's so similar to March of Dimes?
    Love love- Sheri ~ 3x CDH Mom Heavenly Angels: Jacob Issac Robert Green ~ July 2- 1991 Severe L or B CDH diagnosed AB- called Home 3 hrs old on Gma's bday Christian "Chance" Green ~ March 8-31- 1993 LCDH diagnosed @ 20 wks- ECMO 21 days 4 miscarraiges Earthly Angels: Tiffani 17 - mitral valve heart murmur & RF (umbilical H) Abby 13 - L/R ingruinal hernias age 2 (umbilical H) Jaxtyn 28 months - LCDH- ECMO 14 days- other H's: paricardial sac- L/R ingruinal- giant umbilical - meckels diverticulum- failed nissen- former g-tube- plagiocephaly- speech delay- possible autism/PDD