Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which magnet graphic would you most likely purchase?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ribbon #1

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #2

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #3

4 22.22%
  • Ribbon #4

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #5

8 44.44%
  • Ribbon #6

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #7

0 0%
  • Ribbon #8

0 0%
  • Ribbon #9

0 0%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: CDH Awareness Ribbon VOTE

Hey all- I know I have been away from this site lately I peek in every once and a while. I was looking at the personalized ribbons and items we could purcahse from Cafe Press. There was a email up top to send your info and pic to, but it got kicked back to me. I emailed it to Barbara, but am not sure if that was the right thing to do. Any ideas. I would love to purchase items with Ethans personalized ribbon on it. Thanks
    Lynette and Keith Moloney Parents to : Ethan James(23 days) twin with LCDH-Our Snuggle Puppy Jack Walter - 3 yrs. old Luke James - 6 months old Ethans site: www.caringbridge.org/visit/twinbmoloney Ethans book on Shutterfly: http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...t2jFwwYgPmj3sO My space: www.myspace.com /Lynette Moloney

If you emailed to Barb--you did it right.
    I am talking with her right now and she is going to make ribbons this week-end.
    Then you will be able to order Ethans personalized ribbon items from Cafepress.
    Hope this helps.

I also hope everything is going well for your family.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Thanks Stephanie, I never had Barb make a ribbon for me in the past, so I wasn't sure. Thanks for getting back to me. All is going well, busy time of year, although I feel like I am always busy...
    I just ordered shirts for all my boys, hubby included but I would like something with Ethans pic. on it. How does Cafe Press work, does Cherubs get a percentage of the order, I hope so....
    Lynette and Keith Moloney Parents to : Ethan James(23 days) twin with LCDH-Our Snuggle Puppy Jack Walter - 3 yrs. old Luke James - 6 months old Ethans site: www.caringbridge.org/visit/twinbmoloney Ethans book on Shutterfly: http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...t2jFwwYgPmj3sO My space: www.myspace.com /Lynette Moloney

I understand feeling always busy!!!!!
    CafePress does give a percentage back to CHERUBS. They have really great items.
    Hope your Holidays are wonderful.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Thanks, yours too...

Bumping this up!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.