Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which magnet graphic would you most likely purchase?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ribbon #1

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #2

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #3

4 22.22%
  • Ribbon #4

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #5

8 44.44%
  • Ribbon #6

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #7

0 0%
  • Ribbon #8

0 0%
  • Ribbon #9

0 0%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Ribbon VOTE

I like number 5 as well. I think it represents girls and boys. I also prefer the CDH Cherub to the sort of the generic angel. I think I would wear this as a pin on my handbag, baby diaperbag or bookbag.

Blog Entries
    Hey Nicole! Great to see you on here!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I can't see any ribbon samples or view results. Am I supposed to look at samples somewhere else??
    Love love- Sheri ~ 3x CDH Mom Heavenly Angels: Jacob Issac Robert Green ~ July 2- 1991 Severe L or B CDH diagnosed AB- called Home 3 hrs old on Gma's bday Christian "Chance" Green ~ March 8-31- 1993 LCDH diagnosed @ 20 wks- ECMO 21 days 4 miscarraiges Earthly Angels: Tiffani 17 - mitral valve heart murmur & RF (umbilical H) Abby 13 - L/R ingruinal hernias age 2 (umbilical H) Jaxtyn 28 months - LCDH- ECMO 14 days- other H's: paricardial sac- L/R ingruinal- giant umbilical - meckels diverticulum- failed nissen- former g-tube- plagiocephaly- speech delay- possible autism/PDD

Thanks Kara -- I am enjoying being part of the site although I am not at all a computer whiz and the first time I read a blog was when you told me how to get there. I guess I am getting better slowly but surely.

I'm probably a little late, but I love number 1!

I'm probably too late as well but I like #2. I like the more formal cherub b/c it's more...I dunno...serious?

I didn't read all the posts in the thread but liked Tammy's idea of a gingham print as well.

I could swear I've seen cloud ribbon somewhere....I'll keep my eyes open.
    Love love- Sheri ~ 3x CDH Mom Heavenly Angels: Jacob Issac Robert Green ~ July 2- 1991 Severe L or B CDH diagnosed AB- called Home 3 hrs old on Gma's bday Christian "Chance" Green ~ March 8-31- 1993 LCDH diagnosed @ 20 wks- ECMO 21 days 4 miscarraiges Earthly Angels: Tiffani 17 - mitral valve heart murmur & RF (umbilical H) Abby 13 - L/R ingruinal hernias age 2 (umbilical H) Jaxtyn 28 months - LCDH- ECMO 14 days- other H's: paricardial sac- L/R ingruinal- giant umbilical - meckels diverticulum- failed nissen- former g-tube- plagiocephaly- speech delay- possible autism/PDD

I like Tammy's idea of the gingham ribbons. I personally love ginham. I like design #1 for the magnets.

I like pink on one side and blue on the other but the yellow in the middle may be harder to find in a ribbon. I think there should be one ribbon with both genders (pink and blue). I think the clouds are great. Quite often I look to the clouds for peace in losing my Abigail. I think the wording is great with the baby cherub. How do you feel about adding one to the poll that is like #5 with out the yellow?
    Michelle

Ok everyone if you have trouble voting - I don't know why some are and some aren't.... those of you that are, what browsers are you using? If you couldn't vote then you can post your vote here or e-mail me if you want it to be anonymous.

I'm sending that company our winning ribbon design on Tuesday and we should be able to purchase the magnets by Friday. The ribbons will take a bit longer to figure out!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Someone just alerted me yesterday - did you all know that the March of Dimes ribbons were pink and blue? Do you think ours with the yellow and the clouds too will be different enough? I don't want to infringe on another group's colors.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.