Stay Connected

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Lets get CDH on the Oprah Show.

Blog Entries
    No joking! Go to the Grey's Anatomy link and you'll notice that entry number 9 which is Dawn's is gone. And I wonder who had a hand in that?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I wrote to Nancy Grace & attached the Cherubs website address!!! Keep your fingers crossed ladies!!!! I'm off now to check out the Grey's Anatomy link! I say we keep plugging away & I want to thank you for welcoming me aboard!!! Thanks to all our Cherubs!!!

I also went to Nancy Grace and attached the CHERUBS website. Come on ladies....we need more to get on Nancy Grace. We keep getting CDH awareness out there....someone will jump at the story and it will spread.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Yeah, Kara your right number nine is gone.
    I went ahead and posted a little note...very plain and mentioned CHERUBS.
    I think ALL of us should go there and Thank ABC for doing a show. Explain about CDH and let them know CHERUBS is a CDH suport group.
    Make sure to give them CHERUBS website address.
    Maybe this will get them to do another show on a baby with CDH.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Tara, I can't get the link to work. Can you repost it? I love that photo!!!!

Kara, I see that and just reposted. Childishness strikes again.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Well, I say that if it gets erased again-keep reposting it.
    How can someone erase what you wrote?
    I don't get it.

Falsely saying that we infringed upon their trademark, no doubt. I just posted on the Breath of Hope thread about it.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Tara, I had no idea about your babies....2 and 5 lbs wow. Josephine and what is your other childs name? What a beautiful name. I had 2 aunts, great aunts, named Josephine. It's beautiful.

Tara, I hope and pray that NG takes a look at cdh. I know she herself had twins so let's hope that is important to her in considering her choices...Fingers crossed for you tara!!!!

dawn, sorry about the whole CDH thread at ABC.once again it could have helped more parents...that's the goal, but you get the vengeful hands on it and poof once again, it's gone.

Hey there,

I'm new on here, though I have been on the listserve since we lost Bennett. And then I have been missing for awhile off of that since I had my daughter Ella in April. But I just wanted to say hello and ask what I can do from here - I am all for writing people and pestering them! I had a bit of a rough time, especially as there is barely any knowledge of CDH in the Bahamas, so I am all for campaigning to make people more aware of CDH.

And I can't quite comprehend what has been going on with BOH. The fact of the matter is that CDH affects our babies and our children - all of whom are innocent. For someone to take that innocence and be malicious, well, it's just very sad.
    Erika- mother to Bennett (22Dec05-22Dec05) and Ella- who will be 1 in April(!) and step-mother to Drew- 10 www.bennett-russell.memory-of.com

Erika.welcome.
    I'm a boh-er transplant.
    I started boh w/ Elizabeth but ....I didn't agree and now ..hello again
    I'm very happy you are here. The Bahamas...wow. I bet it's beautiful.

Ella,Bennett and drew, what beautiful names. Your pictures and website are really pretty.
    We are doing a letter writing campaign at "let's get on the oprah show" or something like that...
    Welcome welcome!!!