Stay Connected

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Lets get CDH on the Oprah Show.

What's a PRG??
    Show me where it is and I'll have Victoria say it...

Parent Reference Guide. It's over in the downloads section.

Thank you Lise and Victoria!

Any of you who want to talk about your cherubs or have your cherub talk about CDH, etc... *anything* to do with CDH and your family.... if you can videotape it, we'd love to post it!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

16 pages? OK I printed out what I needed. I'll get it done be4 the kids go back to school on the 7th.
    I'll write it out and pass it by you 1st then send it to youtube
    CDH on Youtube(TM)
    That's how i'm going to present it

Lise- I can't wait to see Victoria!!!

Dawn-if we video tape it and send it to you- will you post it? I have no clue how to do that? Or, if someone can tell me how to do it, I know at least my two oldest would love to talk about CDH and their sister Shelby.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

You are too cute, Lise. lol.

No, not all 16 pages are necessary.

Stephanie, if you send it to me in a format ready to upload (I guess digitalized) then I'll figure it out.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

That's too much for you Dawn. Thank you for offering.
    I just talked to Shane and he is going to help me. We'll see if we can't figure this out.

How many people have written to Readers Digest? Let's get as many people as we can to write to them!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I scanned thru and copied 2 pages...
    Tht's our goal for tomorrow.
    I wrote to Readers Digest and I think Woman's day( whoever the editor Diane is...that's the one I wrote to) maybe one more but def. 2

Good luck tomorrow, Lise.
    I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I think this is a grand idea!!!!
    Have fun!!!!

So far I've written the Today show, Oprah, Reader's Digest, Women's Day, Ladies Home Journal, parents magazine, Baby Talk and News week once. I'm going to get around to writing them all again here one of these days
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

Good Gosh, You ahev been so busy!!
    Hey, Dawn, where is the letter you wrote for us that we can just copy and put our baby's story in there? Do you have the link?