Stay Connected

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Lets get CDH on the Oprah Show.

Here is the link Lise:
    cdhsupport.org/members/dload.php?action=file&file_id=51.
    This is it. For some reason if it does not work- let me know!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Thanks...that is going to save me a boatload of time.

You ladies are wonderful!!! Thank you for doing this and getting CDH Awareness out there.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I hate not being a woman of my word, but I ended up with 2 massive migraines today.
    Ah, the joys of hereditary garbage!
    But I'm on it.....

Lise- you got to take care of yourself to be able to take on the world!!!!
    I hope this finds you feeling better.
    We know your on it and it will rock when you complete it.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I think the only wonderful thing that comes out of my mirgains is I can't raise my voice...so I whisper-yell.
    I started to take that Glucosamine pills for joint pain( i have a metal ball in my knee). Those pills, unbeknownest to me have something in them that gives me whoppers of a migrains..and my knee still hurt!
    I love 40!

Ask your doctor if he can give you something else that does not give you the mirgrains, and gets rid of the knee pain.
    40 is sporty girl!!!!!
    50 is nifty.
    Are you laughing yet?

Like Vodka???

Well, maybe :P
    No really, there has to be something out there to get rid of these migrains and help with your knee pain.
    WHy do you have a metal ball in your knee anyway? I am still waiting for your address!!!!!

Ran track.......tripped over a hurtle
    twice.
    Then in college I pulled a 'superman' and jumped down a flight of steps. I was in so much pain I blacked out
    Tore my Patella. There's some kind of metal doohickie in there.........know what it looks like? Know that little 'table' that sometimes comes in the center of the pizza to keep it from smushing against the top of the box? That..but metal.
    It's so stinkin' cold here and it hurts.
    I got mark. he rubs me knee every night. I know, he has his moments
    What can I get for migrains?
    ( i don't drink ...)