Stay Connected

Thread: Problems Staying Signed In

Blog Entries

Problems Staying Signed In

On my MIL's computer when you sign in to the Cherubs website and try to go to a different page it asks you to sign in again each time you go to a new post/page. I have heard a few other people are also having this problem-any ideas of why this happens, or how to fix it.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

I just keep having to change my password. Not sure why.....8-( I have a hard enough time remebering it! LOL

Blog Entries
    I'm ok with the password and I don't have to re login with each page I go to. What I do wish is that I could stay logged in longer. If I have to take 10 minutes of a break from the website to help children, I'll come back and I'll have to log in again.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I have troubel logging in some times. It will say that my user name
    or password are invalid. I can see that if it happened sometimes I
    could be entering the wrong info. But It'll say it 3 or 4 times and
    then I have to enter in a code. The Codes are sometimes hard to
    decifer. It has ask me to change my password, too. I changed it
    once. But it is already again asking me to change it.

Kim Richards

Thant is the same problem that I am having Kim. I hate the little codes too as I have a realllly hard time seeing them! uugghh! I know that I was not typing the wrong stuff as I have it saved. 8-( I Think that it just want to keep us on our toes! LOL

To stay logged in longer, make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser (Netscape, Explorer, Mozilla, AOL, etc). To do this, look under Tools / Settings / Preferences at the top of the browser window.

If it asks you to change your password, it seems to accept it better and longer if you change your password in your profile instead of the little window that pops up.

Also, older browsers seem to have a harder time with the site so maybe try to download updates.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.