Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fall 2007 Silver Lining Issue now out!

I am in for Shane sending in an article.
    He is taking the girls sledding and I will get him on it.
    We should send it to membership@cherubs-cdh.org right?
    Like I said Shane will be on it in a couple of hours.
    I also have a question- do you need a Newsletter Angel? How many times can you so that?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I am so excited to see what Shane will write.
    This will do us so good to let Shane get this out on paper.
    Thanks for this opportunity.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I made my husband write one and I emailed it. I was SO excited he said he would. He really needed that.
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

He did a great job, Kate! Thank you!!!!

And that you Shane too!!!!

I'm so glad we'll have dad's writing in this issue!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Ok, the next newsletter will be finished by next week. Please get in any articles, info, New arrivals, etc that you want listed in the newsletter! Send them to membership@cherubs-cdh.org
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Will you be putting information about the Rat Patrol ride for CHERUBS in this newsletter? I did not know if this is an option-or if an issue comes out before April? or even if this is something that would go into a newsletter.
    Gosh-you sure are busy today Dawn!!!!