Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATV Ride for CHERUBS

I am so glad the day was so well for you all!!!!!
    You and Shane are the most AMAZING people!! The pictures are sp great! I love it all!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Ok, where are the pics??I'm missing them for some reason. we all know i'm lagging behind a bit here LOL

Go to the album on this site and they are there!!!! Under ATM Ride for CHERUBS!!!It should say ATV--a typo!!!!lol
    If you look under Cherubs conferences and get together---I describe the whole day!!!
    Let me know what you think Penny?
    I hope all is well with you girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]