Stay Connected

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS U.S. Postal Stamps?

Why do you ladies feel about using our new awareness ribbon for a stamp?
    I have playing with the stamp and it says you can only use an image- no words.
    I think the awareness ribbon would look great- but I wonder if the cdhsupport.org would show up.
    I guess if I saw a stamp I was not familar with- I would check out the wedsite if it was on the stamp.
    How about making stickers to? They could be used like the Hallmark H.
    Something like :
    CDH AWARENESS.
    Take a look.
    cdhsupport.org
    Not knowing what CDH means- would you look it up on your computer? I know I would. I think it would be a good idea to put on any piece of mail.
    Just a thought- the stamp thing has excited me!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Ok, I just got the quote - whew, that was quick! They will post our stamps on their site for people to purchase if we can guarantee at least 5000 sheets will sell. And they will give discounts to us if we order as a non-profit at least 100 sheets. That's a lot of stamps - and a lot of upfront money CHERUBS can't afford. The lady I'm talking with is very nice. I'm going to find out how we have to do this guarantee and offered to list them as an official sponsor of CHERUBS if we can set up the direct ordering... only a few charities are doing this so we'll be up there with huge organizations like Toys 4 Tots.

Say a prayer and keep your fingers crossed!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Fingers crossed and prayers sent.
    That would be so awesome!!!
    Let us know as soon as you find out~~~~~~
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

how much per stamp? 100 USPS stamps is only $39, so how much for for their stamps? I would definitely be interested in purchasing some.

Ok, I finally heard back from them and we have to guarantee a sale of 1000 sheets of stamps or CHERUBS has to pay the difference at $11.16 a sheet. Or we can buy in bulk and sell them ourselves without the worry of having to pay them.

What does everyone think? How many of you would buy them and how many can you estimate family and friends would buy? Do you think we can sell at least 1000?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    How many stamps per sheet?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Tammy, they would be sheets of 20 and the price would depend on if we bought them through their site or bought them in bulk and sold them ourselves.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Kara, answered you before I even saw your post.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I am so interested.
    I would buy some for our family, also for friends.

Blog Entries
    Tough one! I'd take maybe 4-8 sheets but wow - 1000, that's a lot to unload. Are we confident that we can sell that many?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.