Stay Connected

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS U.S. Postal Stamps?

I have 100 shirts at my house from 2002 or something like that. I'm not too keen on selling 1000 stamps and getting stuck with CHERUBS paying for them - especially when we have so many other things that need to be paid for first (like more packets and a conference).

*Unless* we design them and take orders first. Maybe get the kids to sell them like they do Girl Scout cookies and PTA stuff. Then everyone takes orders and the cash, when we get to 1000 we get them to post it to their site and each of us who sold stuff orders the amount we sold with the money we collected. If 20 of us sold 50 sheets or 50 of us sold 20 sheets... we could pull it off and have it up on their site to sell more in the future without any of this hassle, plus it would be awesome to have the Awareness we would by being on their site. Probably not a good idea to do this with the holidays and people short on cash already, maybe in January as a Valentine's Day type thing people might buy?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    Instead of stamps, what about return address labels with the CHERUBS logo or awareness ribbon? I think they have the same impact as stamps, but would they be any cheaper to get? I keep wishing that Cafepress sold them. I use them more than stamps, too. I put them on books/cds/dvds I loan out, kids bookbags, luggage, etc.

Just an idea.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Address labels - I can design those for everyone and put the document into the downloads section and then you just have to buy the labels and print them. You can just edit it in MS Word with your name and address.

I can do this later in the week if you all want them.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I think the Valentines day idea would be great. Your right with the holidays here...people are sometimes running short on funds.

I also like the idea for address labels Kara. I wonder- couldn't we make these up ourselves--maybe Dawn you could give us a standard example and we can just add our address. I would love to see the labels with our new ribbon. Just a thought.
    I still like tha stamp idea-----it would be a great fund raiser for valentines day----EVERYONE needs stamps!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    What about those that don't have a color printer to do the labels?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Then we'll just have to help each other out and print labels for each other or something. One person buys the labels, the other prints.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I have a color printer.
    Kara- I would be more than happy to send you some!!!

Dawn- I can't wait to see what the address labels will look like!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I think the return address labels are an awesome idea. I go thru so many of those things. let me know when you upload the format for them! thanks. I also like the stamp idea, but just not at this time...around Valentine's would be better for me and I think for everyone else too.
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

Blog Entries
    Thanks Stephanie for the offer. I have a color printer, though. I'm just thinking for other people. Tee hee! You have to watch out for me; I'm tricky sometimes!

Blog Entries
    Another idea from brainy me . . . . . what about ribbon stickers. I love sealing my envelopes with stickers. Wouldn't ribbon stickers be cool?

Dawn, I can almost sense you rolling your eyes at me cause I create too much work for you. "I'm the instigator."