Stay Connected

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS U.S. Postal Stamps?

That's a great idea too!!!
    Dawn............
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I'm all for the more items, the better - as long as CHERUBS doesn't have to fork out the cash upfront to pay for stuff and then I'm storing items in boxes for years to come and am in charge of all the shipping and orders too. Been there, done that! I'd rather spend my CHERUBS time doing other things.

Which is why I *love* cafepress! They do all the work, we just upload the graphics and collect a few dollars with each purchase. About $50 a year in charges it all we have to pay. If we don't sell a lot of stuff, we're not out any money.

The ribbon magnet store is doing the same for us - without charging CHERUBS a dime. But then, CHERUBS isn't making any money off of those ribbon magnets either. But that's ok if it's getting awareness out. If we can find a keychain company willing to do that too, then I'm all for that also.

So ribbon shaped stickers.... love the idea, but not too keen on the overhead. Round ones we print ourselves are an awesome idea. Now... if someone can find printable ribbon shaped stickers, that would be great!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Does the ribbon store make stickers? If they did, that way members of CHERUBS could buy their own.
    If we can save CHERUBS money....that makes total sense...
    I think when you have time Dawn...please come up with a design that we can use on plain labels...members can choose if they want to do them or not.
    I take it Cafepress does not do keychains? That would be ideal.....THEY do all the work....we upload the graphics and collect a few dollars with each purchase. Have you ever asked them about keychains?

I think you should tell us what works best for you and CHERUBS and maybe do a vote? Just my thoughts.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Dawn I think that would be a wonderful idea.

Cafepress has large stickers, the ribbon magnet place doesn't sell stickers at all. I know Avery labels has round small stickers. I can design for those and everyone can print their own. Or if anyone has some free time to research a sticker printer, let us know!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Dawn- Thank You. I think that idea is great.
    I am sure you will let us know which labels to buy right?
    I wanted to Thank You for the letter from the membership department-it was so informative. It was really awesome.

Blog Entries
    I agree with you Stephanie - I loved the email! It stated everything all in one place so I can stop rooting around all over the forums for info!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I did download 2 sets of return address labels for mark and I. I also made some for my dad. The Jolene made me some as well..
    I think the next time I see the labels on sale somewhere I'm going to buy tons of them and print these off for family and friends.
    I do love the stamp idea. But i think i'm w/ Kara, I would probably only buy a few sheets.
    The stickers is a great idea as well

I think I found a way to do the postage stamps without the stress of selling a ton of them at once. I did a search and found zazzle.com (and I think this is the site you told me about, Kara?) and they do postage stamps. They also do a lot of other neat things that cafepress doesn't do, like 3D photos, ties, and the keychains some of you asked about!

Looks like Barb and I will be busy with zazzle.com too!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I was just re-looking on this site and wondered if you were still looking to get CHERUBS stamps made? Keychains?
    I am not trying to make more work for you and Barb- but was just wondering