Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TODAY show

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness, folks, Dawn isn't joking! I was super shocked at how shy she was. Oddly enough, it made me more comfy with my own shyness. I'm good once I get to know you, but yikes, I hate new settings and hate meeting people for the first time. Freaks me out to the point that I get migraines.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Thank you ladies for supporting my idea! I will work on my letter and get it in the mail.

Dawn: I cannot open that file to download the letter, my computer says its corrupt?
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

Kara - Dawn beat me to it!!!!Thanks!!!
    That's only three letters ladies!!!!!!
    Corin - I saw you posted on this-will you send your story?
    Good call on the survivor and grieving parent, but it would be so cool if they would get a whole bunch of us for the show.
    I really hope this works- what a great awareness for CDH!!!
    I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I just got the file to work!!
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

I've only read the 1st post in this thread but I wrote to Oprah once or twice. I'd love to try and get her to do a show.
    Love love- Sheri ~ 3x CDH Mom Heavenly Angels: Jacob Issac Robert Green ~ July 2- 1991 Severe L or B CDH diagnosed AB- called Home 3 hrs old on Gma's bday Christian "Chance" Green ~ March 8-31- 1993 LCDH diagnosed @ 20 wks- ECMO 21 days 4 miscarraiges Earthly Angels: Tiffani 17 - mitral valve heart murmur & RF (umbilical H) Abby 13 - L/R ingruinal hernias age 2 (umbilical H) Jaxtyn 28 months - LCDH- ECMO 14 days- other H's: paricardial sac- L/R ingruinal- giant umbilical - meckels diverticulum- failed nissen- former g-tube- plagiocephaly- speech delay- possible autism/PDD

I got my letter done...I will be putting it in the mail tomorrow!! Also, I will be working on my letter to send to the Oprah show too!!

You ladies are awesome!!!!

Kara, I didn't think you were shy at all at the Ohio picnic - you did a great job overcoming it there! I know what you mean about crowds and people you don't know! But usually anything to do with CDH and CHERUBS gives me courage thankfully.

Ok, how many more letters are going out everyone?!?!??!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

NEAT IDEA! I WILL SEND ONE TOMORROW!