LOL, Stephanie, I am signing you up for the Conference Committee!

The last conference was in 2000 in Orlando. About 100 people attended I think (have to go look that up, maybe it was less, but at least 80). It was over 3 days, half a day each. This conference will be 1 day, maybe 2... trying to figure that out still.

Doctors do talk. Last time we had Jay Wilson, David Kays and Ruben Quintero. I'm going to beg, plead and try to bribe Jay and David into attending and guest speaking again. Either way, we have UNC and Duke here so no shortage of doctors. There will be an opportunity to ask doctors questions.

Yes, every member will wear a name tag so we can recognize each other.

There are round table discussions where families talk about their cherubs. Everyone will introduce themselves as well.

Last time we had a pizza dinner the night before - we'll see if we can do that again.

There will be a schedule for that day, along with a conference guide will all the info for the whole weekend.

Working on all that. Hotels are sending me proposals so we're hoping to book one by the 15th.

Craig is working hard on finding a golf course - but seems most will only book tournaments during weekdays because their club members get the courses during the weekend. Might have to plan that for Monday instead - then we have tons who want to host this. How many dads are planning on participating? We need a dad who plays golf to volunteer for this committee as well!

We have a lot to plan and work on and need all the volunteers we can get!