Per the thread at http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/vi...r=asc&start=45

CHERUBS has been removed from Yahoo until I send them documentation and the court timeline, because Elizabeth Doyle-Propst filed more false charges.

Going through things for Yahoo and our lawyers I found some great old posts on CHERUBS Listservs.....

Jenn wrote about how CHERUBS and myself raises CDH Awareness back on September 14th, 1999, in response to my son's death:

-------------------------

Hi Dawn:

I am so sorry for your pain and for the loss of Shane. I have cried
many tears for you during the past few days. When I talked to Jay
Wilson on the phone, I think he cried too, when I told him. Your
efforts for CDH have been appreciated by so many and Dr. Wilson feels
that you have done more for CDH than any other parent or physician ever
- and Shane was your inspriation. You have been such a wonderful mother
to him and done so much to help him and the rest of us by raising CDH
awareness. I am sorry that a complication took his life and I will
always remember him as your inspiration for such a wonderful
organization.

I am thinking of you a lot today, as you lay Shane to rest. I have been
thinking of the songs that you chose for him and about the balloons you
will be releasing to heaven. I am so sorry that you have to do these
things today and I hope you are able to find peace and strength to go
on. You said you don't know what you'll do without him and I know I'd
feel the same way too, but please know that you are needed and
appreciated by so many.

With lots of love and deepest sympathy on this very difficult day for
all of us.

Jenn

-------------------

That was just the first of many posts about CDH Awareness on CHERUBS Lists... a full 8 years before Breath of Hope, Inc. decided to claim ownership to the Awareness of a disease that has devastated all of us.

On January 28, 2000 Ellen talks about CDH Awareness after the 20/20 showed aired (that ABC linked to CHERUBS for CDH awareness and support).

On November 20, 2004 Danielle B. posted a list of awareness colors as members were discussing Awareness Bracelets.

Just some of the post on just one of our 100 listservs.

The word "awareness" was used with CDH on BoH by Sheri on April 29, 2005, not Stacy Everett-Harding.

You see, CHERUBS has used the term "Awareness" with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia for years... long before Breath of Hope existed. And CHERUBS is proud to say that we have never, and would never try to claim or capitalize on the name of CDH. Our motives are pure.

So...... it's perfectly LEGAL for CHERUBS to use, say, write, encourage "Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness" and we have been for almost 13 years and will continue to do so.