Great News! I had to share with you all. I got a call from Dave Parks, Medical Reporter, for the Birmingham News in Birmingham, AL. He asked me a few questions about CDH while he was looking at Cherubs web site this morning. I also sent him the youtube videos web site and the ATV magazine web site and Shelby's fundraising web site. I am so excited. I will let everyone know when his article comes out. I also stopped in at our local newspaper office today (it covers 3 towns in our county) and left a CDH flyer there and got their email address to send all of the same links to the editor just like I did with the Birmingham News. Thank God for wonderful cousins like mine (Sue Cronkite) with connections and ideas. As I paid my bills, I handed out CDH flyers to people in town. Every little bit counts more than we think. I will always carry some flyers with me in my purse when I go any place to shop, pay bills, or visit anyone from now on. I am a determined grandmother (Memaw) of Lexi, Morgan, Taylor, and Shelby Grace Olivarez.