Hi Everyone,

I'm waist deep in printing and putting together newsletters, along with other stuff, today.

This is a reminder to please uncheck the box on your Profile for the mailing list if you are active here on the site and don't mind printing off your own newsletter.

And please, please, please make sure your mailing address is up-to-date. I have a stack of over 100 holiday postcards with returned addresses that I have to go through by hand and fix in the database. That's an entire day spent that I could be doing something else and I can't delegate this particular job.

We had ink donated that we're using for this newsletter but it's still expensive because we could use that ink on other things. By the time we add in printing and postage it's about $6 per newsletter that we mail out. For free. Thank you to those of you who subscribe through PayPal to help cover the costs of your newsletters! Each time one is returned that's $6 down the drain as by the time it gets back to us it's been stamped all over, mushed and crushed. And overseas mailing rates are insane - I sent a t-shirt last week that cost $25 to mail. So please, please help us to keep this expense down by keeping your profile updated and by clicking no on that box for the mailing list if you can print newsletters yourself. Thank you!!!

And on a personal note - I'm printing this newsletters here myself, putting them together, stapling, labeling, stamping... about 1200 newsletters. So every returned newsletter means I did that work for nothing. And everyone who isn't on the mailing list saves me time and papercuts. I have 4 volunteers helping this weekend though, yeah!

Amy and Danielle and I are having to go through and fix old e-mail addresses and that is quite a task too. So please keep your e-mail addresses up to date too.