Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Babies: Special Delivery

OOooohh!! I gotcha
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I watched it finally! My husband and I watched that episode the other night. So sad!!! does anyone know if Rain is apart of CHERUBS? I think CDH should be featured on a newer episode of that show. are there any pregnant mom's on here that maybe could be featured? I think everyone has delivered already???? just a suggestion.
    Kristin Morrow- mother of Landen James 9/18/07 (LCDH- diagnosed at 19 weeks in utero- CDH repair at 4 days old- chest tube due to secondary pneumothorax for 6 days- HFOV for 8 days- inhaled nitric oxide for 6 days- high flow nasal cannula oxygen for 14 days; battled drug withdrawl & an oral aversion- NICU stay 28 days) http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../cdhribbon.jpg

I think we are "running low" on expectant parents - which is good!! I know most of them that post have had their babies or just about ready to . . . that would be a great idea, I'll try and find some contact info for the shows on Discovery Health
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Rain isn't a member of CHERUBS.

We need to search on-line for more expectant parents - mainly search blogs for them. Any volunteers to do this? Just search and if you find any, reach out to them and give them our link so they know that they aren't alone.

I still haven't seen this episode. Will make a point to try to find it on-line this week!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I don't really know how blogs work. How do you do a search for them online?

I just google diaphragmatic hernia and blog and when I find one where a family is posting I just leave a message there for them and invite them to join us here.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.