Stay Connected

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shelby and CHERUBS made our local paper

OH GREAT .. i LOOK so forward to seeing the scrapbooks, I scrapbook too or at least I try, I cant get myself to sit down and do it.
    SO GLAD you found a dress !!!!

I know the feeling--there is always so much going on and to try and find the time to scrapbook.
    It would be nice if we could all get together and scrapbook for a week-end.
    But with these gas prices!!!
    What are they by you?
    $4.00 a gallon here in Indiana.
    This is going to affect So many different aspects of everyday life.
    It's a shame.
    How are you guys doing?
    Is Cole out of school yet?
    The girls have until next Thursday and I am counting the days!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I just checked gas, it went from 3.59 yesterday to 3.81 at our cheap place!
    it's crazy !
    i am about 30 mintues from WALMART,etc we had a local grocery store 10 minutes away but it's not hittin on much , so we pay out the ying yang for gas!
    THAT would be awesome to scrap for the weekend .. although my skills are beginner level . LOL
    Cole is great and I'm fully recovered from the colitis.
    he gets out next friday .. doesnt go monday for holiday so he only has a few days left.

It is CRAZY!!!!!
    I am happy that you are fully recovered.
    When we were younger--didn't we get out before Memorial Day?
    What is going on?????
    I want school to be over!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!
    We have Monday off also.

I look forward to a long three day week-end.
    NO RUSH to get anywhere.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I really think we did get out before memorial day .... hmmmmmm

Congratulations Stephanie (a few days late, lol) on such a wonderful job! Absolutely loved the article (just saw it) and that little Shelby is so cute that you could just gobble her up - but she'd probably run you over with her ATV first! lol

As the old-timer first Volunteer Rep, I just wanted to say that I am so amazed as to everything that you have done and continue to do for CHERUBS! You're more than your wieght in Gold (old saying - nothing implying anything about weight), you're priceless! Wanted to let you know how proud I am of everything that you've done and accomplished!

Can't wait to finally meet you in person at the Conference/Ball! xxoo Moi
    {o/} ? /_?? Judi- Mommy to Jennifer Melissa- m/c 2-80 and Christopher Michael- 2-2-1989- left side CDH- born in Heerland- Holland- 1 repair w/dura- lived 19 hours. Buried in Milford- Connecticut. MD- VA- DC & CT State Representative. Mommy's and Mama's Guardian Angel and Inspiration! (Still trying to figure out the coding to put Christopher's Ribbon here also BUT IT'S NOT WORKING! SIGH & URGH!)

Oh ohh I wanna scrapbook too!! wait where did Tara go?!.....i WILL DRAG HER ALONG TOO! LOL Maybe one of these days we can all plan a retreat in the middle of us!

I would love it if the boys were outta school before Memorial day!! I was excited when I found out that they get out June 6th as we usually do not get out till around June 16th!!

YES !! I agree, count me in , I WANT TO GO !

Judi-your words mean a great deal to me. Thank you.
    I am also So excited to meet you at the conference and the ball!
    We are all going to have so much fun and have such a great chance to get to know each other better.
    I am so happy to see you more active on the site and eveytime I read your posts--I have a HUGE smile!!
    I can't wait to give you a hug!!!!

I am IN for the scrapbook week-end!!When are we doing it?? and where??
    REALLY!!! We shoud try and get this planned!!!!
    I bet these would be many others---where would be a good state to meet in that works for everyone?

Come to VIRGINIA LOL!
    could kick my husband & cole out for the weekend ..