My girlfriend just had a fundraiser for St. Baldricks and Corin is right. She was able to get an amazing amount of Gift cards, or certificates to raffle off. She was even able to get tickets to amusement parks, or try local ball fields for game tickets. We also did a ton of baskets. It may sound a little cheesy, but it is amazing what family members and friends have laying around there house, that is brand new and they don't have a use for it. We all came together and brought our brand new items, and put them into categories such as a baby basket, or a car cleaning basket, or coffee and tea basket . We did a silent raffle, we had bags in front of each basket and people would place the raffle tickets in and then the last hour of the fundraiser we called out the numbers. One of my close friends put a fundraiser together for me before the babies were born. They had it at a local BBQ restaurant. The restaurant owner didn't charge us a dime, except for alcoholic drinks. On top of that he donated a $500 and his bartenders donated all of their tips. So there are people out there its just a matter of doing the leg work. Its a lot of work, so start rallying up your friends. Good luck and anything I could do , I would love to help.