Stay Connected

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Who Wants to Go In on a Limo?

Shaz in South Carolina we also Shaz but is NOT the same thing as it is in Britain! Shaken for sure, honey we may be southeren be are not trash! If any of you really want to get a peak of what we are all about you must read one of Jill Browne's Sweet Potatoe Queen books. Shaz I have a well loved cope that I will send to you if you promise to pass it around! Amy we plan to raise more cain than a one legged man at a hop scotch party! More noise than two skeleton's makin' love on a tin roof! Shaz I wish you were coming. I know we would have a ball. Kara now girl you know if you put a bunch of hillbillies in a limo somebody is going to roll down the window at a stoplight and say "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

I meant to say that in SC we also Shag
    cdh found at birth. 28 days NICU. Vent 7 days. Repair at 3 days. No ECMO. NG Tube 28 days http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...don/0004-1.jpg

I'm southern and I don't line dance so you wouldn't be the only one not line dancing, Shaz. But it's a rock band so there will be no shagging (American definition) and no line dancing.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

What happened to the bitty blue bus idea?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

DAwn I can't wait to cut a rug and kick up my heels!

Blog Entries
    I'm going to be the pretty little wall flower at the ball!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Should we bring Itty Bitty Blue for the Angel Ball????
    We could fit 7 people in it???? But in the back there are seats from a boat!!
    Yes---my husband is also a TRUE Hillbilly!!!
    The only problem with ittty bitty - is they won't allow us to plate her!
    Only an off road toy.
    We could only use it in the parking lot for the kids.
    But it sure would be a funny thing to see us get out of itty bitty all dressed up!!!!

Kara--Shane and I are interested in getting a limo with you guys.
    I rather be safe--with some moonshine in me and all.......lol
    I wonder how much it would be for four people?
    Have you found a limo company??????

Are we the only ones interested in this Limo?????
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    I've looked at numerous limo companies in Raleigh/Durham and the typical price is $85 - 95 per hour with a 4 hour minimum. If we had 5 couples to go in on the limo, it would be about $85 a couple plus gratuity. I'm not excited about the price. Right now, Chuck and I have a Crown Vic that could pic us up at our hotel and take us and return us for $25. That only holds 2 of us, though.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Ok, who's interested??????
    Do you have the number for the crown vic company? Maybe Shane and I will do that also.
    Are you talking about the hotel where the conference will be?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

shaz
    dont kid yourself you' get the vibe with us too LOL