LOL, Steph, I still owe you an e-mail with questions you asked - I gotta find it, my inbox is a MESS right now! lol.

I'm going to mail Corin the CDs by this weekend (originals, not copies so please send them back, Corin - I'll include a SASE). Corin can add them to the others.

We'll be selling portraits as a mini-fundraiser like we posted on the Angel Ball site and brochure. I've been adding them to cafepress also all week. Prints start at just $5.00 (we only get 1 penny on those but that's ok!). But you'll have the CDs to print photos yourselves too. Just PLEASE do not post or reproduce the ones the photographers did for any other use that just printing them for yourselves. Copyrights and all that - plus they did this out of the goodness of their hearts so let's respect their work. This means if you post them to myspace, facebook, etc - give them credit!

I'll have them up on the site by tomorrow. Your photos too, Steph. I am getting so many e-mails and calls from the vendors and guests wanting photos... so glad these are finally here! lol.