Stay Connected

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Who wants a copy of the Discovery Channel video?

Hey Bec,
    I can send you a copy when if you like?
    I have other Aussie members who would like a copy, so will add u to the list.

Barb - c'mon woman!!

Shaz
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Hi Barb,
    I'm guessing that you're finally feeling better. I can't believe all that you've been through. I'm just seeing this post as I was banned from the Cherubs site for a while and Corin just got me back in. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a copy too. I'll PM my home address. I wish I had been able to come to the picnic, I truly enjoyed meeting you all at the conference.
    Also, I don't know if you remember, we were talking about crafting supply places and you said you knew of a website that had bags and things really cheap. Can you give me the name of the site? I went ahead and ordered the gift bags from Nashville Wraps as we needed them now, but if we can get them cheaper somewhere else in the future, that would be great. I was talking with Corin last night and it sounds like this gift bag project may go national. Woo hoo! That would be great. Think of all the families we could touch. I'm so excited!!
    I love the scrapbook pages Corin put together for Gabe. You and Steph are so good to her. I can't wait to see the completed book.
    See you soon???? Come on you can tell me, I won't say a word to Corin LOL
    Jeanne

Hi Shaz,
    That would mean alot if you could
    Thank you so much! Just let me know how much I owe you & if you need my address again - thank you so so much!
    Hugs - Bec x

Hey Bec,

Will send you a copy as soon as I get it!
    Hugs to you and the gorgeous Savanna
    xx
    Sharon - mum to Liam - 30/04/03 RCDH- 2 CDH repairs- Vent: 22 days- oxygen: 315 days- ectopic right kidney- NG Tube: 3 years & 7 months Chelsea-Rose - 08/03/99 Co-Rep for Australia - sknott@cherubs-cdh.org http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...nLiamsmall.jpg

Hi Barb! Hey, I know you're sooo busy, but I still haven't received a copy of the video. My address again is:

3700 Grand Ave.
    Middletown, OH 45044

Thanks!!!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...glishsmall.jpg -Katie English Mom of Henry: LCDH diagnosed at 18 weeks gestation- born March 25- 2008. ECMO for 2 weeks- CDH repair at 3 1/2 weeks- home at 8 weeks! Still on O2 at night. Also Mom to Emma (12)- Gail (10)- and Claire (7)- (Henry's big sisters and loyal guardians!) www.carepages.com (Look up HenryEnglish)

Hi Barb,

I just wanted to ask you if already mailed it or not. Cause I remember that you said that you were going to mail it, don't know if you were actually able to do it. Don't worry if you still haven't. Take your time.
    It's just that the post here is ridiculous. You either get it the next day or next year. So if I know that you've mailed it, I know I shouldn't wait in vain....I'll probably receive it some time next year lol!

Thanks and take care! And don't forget to tell me the $

Hi Everyone!
    Saturday I mailed out a bunch of DVD's!!

Kim, Stacey, Fer, Danielle and Nikki yours will go out tomorrow as the international ones have to be handed to the post office and they were closed today!!

Shaz......don't even say it woman! Hehehe Yours was on it's way on Friday!

Let me know when u all get them.

BARB... MWAH..... you are the best

Thanks Barb : )

Hi Barb
    Thank you so much for taking your time to send the DVD
    but my DVD didn't work.