Hi Everyone,

We have an EASY way to get all of us involved in raising awareness and research funds!!!! Our Valentine's Day fundraiser will take just a few minutes of your time and it will educate so many people about CDH!!!!

Many stores sell awareness posters for $1 each for different causes throughout the year - we're going to sell ours during Valentine's Day - cherubs, angels, cupid, etc - get it?

I am attaching 2 files - 1 about the fundraiser to post at the location, 1 that is the actual fundraiser.

We can post these anywhere that we can get permission to post them - grocery stores, schools, gas stations, banks, small stores, department stores, churches, etc.

You will need MANY of the actual fundraising posters to sell. Most will make copies for you, some you have to provide yourself - black and white is ok! On pink paper is even better! You only need a few of the fundraising info sheets - most post 1 at each cash register. This tells about CDH, has a CDH diagram cherub and you can post your cherub's photo and name. People waiting in line will see these - we will be reaching 1000's of people!!!!

I already have talked to several stores in my area and my goal is to get them into 10 stores by January 15th. 10 stores x 100 sheets each x $1 a sheet is $1000! Imagine if we all did this! All it cost us personally is a day of asking store managers if we can do this (most say yes if no one else is doing it then!) and about $30 in paper and copies.

ALL money raised will go the CDH Research Database site!!! Our goal is to raise enough money to fund this site for a year. Imagine all the research we can do in a year!!!!!

For every $500 we each raise, our cherub will be posted as "site sponsor" for 1 month (the cost to rent that database software each month). This will be at http://www.cdhresearch.org

We can keep track of how much money we raise through our Firstgiving site for CDH Research at http://www.firstgiving.com/cdhresearch

Best of all, this is a great way to educate your co-workers, friends, fellow church members, etc all about CDH and it's something each of us can do in honor or in memory of our cherubs!