Tania? You've been a bit short in your posts for weeks... now this.... why? Do you want to explain why you feel the need to say Barb and I are "full of crap"?

Do you know what Barb donated?
Do you know what I donated?
Do you want what other people have donated that they are PMing and e-mailing me about?
Are you not reading other posts of other people looking for items that they donated?
Those lists above were written by Corin, not me - is she "full of crap" too?
Are you at her house, going through her things, knowing every item and every box is mailed? Because just a few days ago I received the baby shirts she forgot to mail out with everything else.

Why is it "full of crap" to sort through what was donated and not donated and what still needs to be shipped? I have to account for every single penny.

So what are we "full of crap" about and what do these bags have to do with BoH?

If you are relying on what you've been told by others and you are not involved yourself and not a witness to any of it and don't know all the facts... is that not gossiping and being part of drama? The banned members you are listening to and getting your "facts" from (1 who wasn't at the events herself - ask someone who was actually there what the truth is).... why? They were banned because they gossiped, didn't want to follow rules, wanted drama, and numerous other inappropriate behavior (and you only probably know 25% of it because we don't sling mud and don't want to personally hurt anyone). Why would any CDH parents who was here for support and information and helping other parents want to be a part of that?

You've been a member of CHERUBS for 4 years... are we so bad? Have you not been supported, not had CDH information? You were here for 2 years before they had even heard of CDH. Was CHERUBS so bad then?

You fussed at me for posting on my PERSONAL FB account something that wasn't bad at all. Now I am ASKING you to please stop the drama.

And to everyone - I posted this before and I will say it again. If you are not here to help other CDH parents or gain support yourself and learn about CDH. If you are not here to be positive and productive...... please log off and do not log back in.

These forums are a place of SUPPORT for parents. Leave the other stuff to Facebook, Myspace or other social networking sites where gossip and cliques and drama are welcomed. Because it is not welcome at CHERUBS.