I need a little bit of help, I was approved to have a diversity event at work, It is going to be about what management can do to help our associates that are going through or have gone through losing a child and raising a child that has special needs. The main idea is to help management throughout the company understand what people are going through in the hard times. So many people in company's do not know how to deal with situations like these, you really don't understand it until you have gone through it. My boss told me one day he didn't approach me about the things going on with Johnathen and he didn't realize how hard it really is until he saw Johnathen in the hospital hooked up to all the machines and he had the stomach patch from surgery. Many people don't understand and I want to help them to be able too. They will learn how to more effectively deal with these situations when they arise. I am going to focus primarily on Johnathen's story and CDH(raise some awareness of our cause). Plus I am trying to find people to speak from the point of view that has a surviving child and the different things that gone on, ex. feeding issues, oxygen and stuff of that nature, all the doctor's visit and how time consuming it can be and how anything major could happen anytime. I don't know if there are any people that are near the Oklahoma City area that may like to speak, It will take place at the Shawnee Walmart. I was also wanting to make a collage of survivors and our little angels if anyone would like to send me a pic to include you can e-mail it to me at candiemknotts@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to come up with more ideas and things I can do and say, maybe some pamplets about CDH I do believe there is one one this site I could use. I've been really wanting to do something to raise awareness of CDH and also help management in the workplace better understand what their associates go through, I can use all the help I can, so if you have any ideas let me know it would be greatly appreciated. It will be on Thurs. June 11th at 10 am at the walmart in Shawnee Ok.