Awwww Penny.

For those of you worried about time off - you can make it taking just 1 day off of work (Friday) if you don't mind flying in late Thursday and missing the pizza party.

For parents of survivors - remember to talk to your therapists, social workers about a grant to help pay for your attendance.

For everyone - sign up with a charity to earn a Day at Disney. CHERUBS isn't one of the designated charities (I tried!) but you can still help out other great charities!

We'll have more conference details soon. Working on them and trying to get the right location locked in. As soon as we have something definite, we'll post it (by next week, I hope).

Not sure if I'm coming alone or with Craig. Braden and Garret won't be able to attend. I have to be in Orlando for over a week for various events and that's too much school for them to miss and they just made JV Baseball and the coach flat out told them none of them are allowed to vacation or miss any games during the season or they are off the team.

Craig isn't sure about coming - depends on work. He is currently working from home so that would be great.. he can work from his laptop at the hotel. But his job may change by May. If he doesn't come, I will need a roommate! I'll post as soon as I know what we're doing.