Tracy, I hope they do. If they don't, they have USPTO paperwork due next week so either way, they have to file something.

Doing a happy dance here tonight!!!!!!

I want to say something.... I know I've driven everyone CRAZY with this stuff for 3 YEARS!!!! I know I've personally alienated a lot of CDH parents who didn't want to hear about the trademark and the stuff Breath of Hope has been doing to try to shut CHERUBS down and how the trademark played in that. I know I have had a big mouth and posted a lot and annoyed a lot of people... but my heart has been in the right place. And if it all led to getting here - getting this trademark removed - then it was worth it. But it hasn't been easy. So I want to say thank you...

Thank you to our members who have put up with me for the past 3 years when I talked about it, shouted about it, and banged my head against brick walls until you were sick of hearing about it.

Thank you to the Board who has been supportive all along in fighting this trademark. Who stood by me and listened to me cry, who helped research and fight the legal stuff and complaints against CHERUBS. Who put their own selves in the line of fire. Who have represented CHERUBS so well and never gave up and never once said to give up, move on, let the trademark stay... no matter how hard it got. Who have been amazing advocates for all CDH parents.

To the groups who helped us and supported us and weren't afraid to stand up to the trademark and didn't sell out to be "neutral" or "ignore the drama"... they stood up for all CDH awareness and all CDH families. They backed CHERUBS all the way.

To all the CDH researchers, nurses, doctors, families, survivors, friends who signed the petitions, who e-mailed BOH, who posted on their sites and blogs and said the trademark was wrong. All 6500+ people who knew this trademark was wrong and weren't afraid to say so.

Thank you. I know it's not officially over but even if BOH retracts their post or pretends they never said it... we've done the right thing. It hasn't been easy, it hasn't been pleasant but we stood up and never gave up and never gave in. We really did make our children proud. Thank you, all of you... for believing in doing what's right, for believing in CHERUBS and for putting up with me. Thank you.