Stay Connected

Thread: Who Has Written? Share your letters and responses! :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My daughter (Gavin's mom) is sending her letters this week, too. It is so weird to think that I only learned about CDH 4 weeks ago today when Gavin had his surgery and now I know enough to write to our members of congress. It does feel good to do something concrete, though.
    Grandmother to Gavin, born May 3, 2012; diagnosed with CDH and intestinal malrotation on July 20.

I'm not sure on the deadline date Christina. I thought someone told me Oct. but I have not heard of a firm cut off date. I'll ask around some more.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )