Since it is far enough in advance, Mel and I are planning to attend. We have never met any other CDH families, so this is huge for us! I am very excited! I do understand both sides of the dilemma. Those of us who live out West, which unfortunately isn't many, can't always afford to travel to the East coast. I'm open to some middle ground, like St. Louis, Chicago, somewhere in the middle. I don't know who we have in these areas, but I am willing to do what I can from Utah. I would be willing to set something up in Salt Lake City, if there is interest. The elevation is 4300 feet, don't know is that too high? There aren't a ton of attractions here, but we do have the zoo, Temple Square, a Children's Learning Museum, the Olympic attractions, and more outdoor activities than you can shake a stick at. There is also a small amusement park nearby and some water parks not too far. I am sure that with enough time and some help I could arrange all kinds of deals here. Utah is an extremely charitable state. Anyway, I would be willing to help on the Conference Committee as well, if you think it would be helpful! Again I am looking very forward to June!