Can somebody try this for me....for Dawn and I's Avatar's are the only ones showing up. Go the Settings Button near the top Log Out Button. Hit the Setting Button and on the next screen, you should scroll down on the left hand side and see and option Edit Avatar. Click on this. You should see two sections, Current Avatar and Custom Avatar. Under custom avatar, option 2, should allow you to upload a picture. Under current avatar, try unclicking do not use avatar. I miss everbody's pictures too and that is how I remember everyone too.

There is also a section to Edit Signature too, which posts a little about you under all the posts you make.

Nobody's posts ever show up on facebook, but links will. If you like this post (see the facebook like option at the very top), a link will show up on your facebook wall. But, you have to like the post for it to show up. Remember that all public forums can be read by visitors and private forums, you must be logged in to read them.

I am catching up on emails and posts that I may have missed the past two months. Please post your questions here and we are going to try to work out all the issues with the new site. Has anybody got any errors when posting replies? Janet, I am going to reset your name for you.