Sachin, welcome to CHERUBS!! Figher's story and journey is a strong one, he is a warrior for sure! Thank you for sharing your journey with us, it will give other's hope....to never give up and find the right medical care, doctors willing to fight for your baby. I think coming out of the NICU quickly is a good sign of strength!!

My son was born back in 2004 and spent two months in the NICU. He was on ECMO, a lung and heart bypass machine, for a week. He turns 9 this year and is very smart!! Our first three years, he was behind developmentally and physically. He was a delayed crawler and didn't walk until he was 18 months old. We had him in therapy for speech and physical and finally he started talking about the age of 2 1/2. Now, he is caught up with his peers and you can't even tell he had a rough start. My son loves to learn and nothing will stop him from excelling at life. We do have asthma and abnormal blood flow back to the heart, but this is not stopping him from living a normal and very happy life. He is very adventurous and almost to the point of scaring me! He will try anything, not sure that is a good thing, but he does keep me busy.

Do keep us posted on your Fighter! Would love to hear more updates on him. We do have an India Representative, if you ever need more local support. Her name is Shankari Murali and she can be reached at shankarimurali@gmail.com. We love hearing from our international members.

Hope Fighter thrives at home!!