Stay Connected

Thread: New Facebook CDH Groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When Dawn says this group is not filtered, she means you can still happen upon threads for both survivors and angel families here on the forums. So many members have mentioned the ease of facebook and we are trying to keep with the times, but please know this is not a replacement for the forums. The forums have been around a long time and we still want families to use them....in my opinion they are safer. These groups are one for survivors to share and one for grieving families to share. At this time, we will add all expecting families or babies currently in the NICU once the NICU journey is over, for we don't want to be adding and removing in these groups if we can help it. We are making sure members accounts are in good standing and families are added to the correct groups.

Please make sure profile information is up to date and approval into these groups will happen quickly.

If you have any questions please let us know.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Hello! When I click the link for the survivors, it tells me the content is temp. unavailable. This happened all yesterday and now this evening. I can click and be directed to the grieving families link okay though. Anyone else? Thanks
    From Wasaga Beach, ON, Canada and the very proud mother to Carson, Marek and CHERUB Sasha. Sasha was born May 27th 2014 and came home from SickKids hospital September 3rd 2014. She had a bumpy road to recovery but has come home after receiving a fundoplication and g-tube surgery. Came home working on feeds - happy to say she is not using her g-tube anymore and it should be removed soon. Hoping to wean meds also and continue to see improvements in her gross motor skills. Very lucky, very thankful.