Hi Dawn,

I have received some feedback on the website. One of the members was saying she thought it would be hard for someone new to the site to find us (or their relevant country/state). I told her if they weren't yet members they would use the links along the top in the yellow section and find us really quickly. She looked at me blanky and said where? She had not even noticed them up there. I had a look and she is right - they are really hard to read and could be missed by others. Can the yellow line be made bigger and the headers more bold so that they stand out?

My other concern is registering for the first time. It took me a while to find the appropriate link to register. When you hit join/log in it generally takes you to the log in page only and not to the register page. Could a link be added to each log on page for new people to register so that they don't get frustrated and give up? I also have a number of medical professionals interested in joining. I looked for the relevant page for them to register and couldn't find it - I assume they use a different page than the parent registration page???

Thanks for all your hard work Dawn and it is wonderful to log on and see SO MANY posts.