Stay Connected

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

My first CDH bracelet. The charms are sterling silver it's an elastic cord, so it can stretch and you can get it wet.This one has light rose and crystal beads. I have light blue beads if someone would like that better. I will incorporate both for the charm bracelet. Just waiting for some more charms to come in. I like lighters colors and tried to stay very innocent like.

Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I think it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    It is just perfect.
    I can't wait to see the charm bracelet.
    You did a fine job.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Hi, I'm back. I've been busy all weekend and haven't had a chance to log on. To answer your questions:
    Dawn, of course you can post a picture of my bracelet with the price and contact info. I think my g-mail address will be the best since I check that one more often. It is byjeanne@gmail.com. (That's the one I use to be notified of new posts on this subject)
    Kate, I got the alphabet beads at artbeads.com. They have free shipping with no minimum purchase. Of course the more you buy the better the price.
    Lise, the crystals come in many different colors including birthstone colors. I can make my bracelets in any color you want. They can be one color or any combination. Just ask.
    Stephanie, I will also order some of the cherub boxes from Firemountain. I'll ship my bracelets in them too!
    If there are any other questions, feel free to pm me.

Jeanne that is such an awesome site! They have so many charms! Thank you so much!
    I thought Lise was askin about birthstone charms LOL, I can be flighty!

We should start a little CDH jewlery site! That would be so awesome! I was thinking, you know how you can rent tables at craft shows? Rent a table sell the bracelets, and include CDH info packet!! Or I know there are craft stores where you can rent a table for however long and bring your stuff in, people buy it at the store, and the store gives you your money!! If only the hubby would let me quit work! I would do this 24/7!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

You should check w/ local elementry schools to find out when they have craft shows. Or churches. Renting a table for 25$ sometimes...Maybe going in on it w/ someone.

I did ask about birthstones...

****QUESTION*****
    Have we ever thought of getting a silicone bracelet made?!? Now that's a good idea! Guys love to wear those! I even heard that Kenny Chesney wears them at his concerts while singing "Who'd you be today" If you send them to him? I love him! (For those that don't know, he is a country singer)

A guy at work had one made after his niece died. He said it is real easy to get made? What does eveyone think? Have we looked into this? If not, should we?

I mean, they are pretty cheap, and we could give those to so many people!

Blog Entries
    Silicone - I'm sorry, I'm clueless as to what these look like. I can't possibly imagine. But of course, I'm not much of a jewelry person, so I'm probably way duh about this subject altogether.

Any good links that might give me a better idea of what its like?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

This one is copyrighted, but it was the only one I could think of off the top of my head. This is a different organization's bracelet. We could get a tie die one (all different colors), the says Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness??

I just like the fact that guys love these things . . . so it's good for Daddy's brother's Uncle's whatever!

Blog Entries
    Needs more diamonds and sapphires on it
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Blog Entries
    I think I remember this being suggested before around the same time we were discussing awareness ribbons....but I could be wrong. They might be something worth looking into.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog