Stay Connected

View Poll Results: Which magnet graphic would you most likely purchase?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ribbon #1

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #2

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #3

4 22.22%
  • Ribbon #4

1 5.56%
  • Ribbon #5

8 44.44%
  • Ribbon #6

2 11.11%
  • Ribbon #7

0 0%
  • Ribbon #8

0 0%
  • Ribbon #9

0 0%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Ribbon VOTE

Blog Entries
    It's so funny - I'll be driving down the road and stop behind someone with a ribbon magnet on their car. I'll start to think, huh, wonder that one is for. I look closer to find out. Now I have one on my own car and think about all the people squinting their eyes to read my bumper. Just kind of makes me giggle.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

I do the same thing.
    I want to go to the shopping mall or grocery and put our ribbon on everyones car. I wonder if that would get me in trouble?
    Could you imagine- taking like 100 of our ribbons and placing them on cars in a parking lot. Do you think people would get mad, or I wonder if it would raise awareness. Would people not knowing what CDH is, actually look it up? I am not going to do this of course, but I wonder how I would re-act? How would you re-act?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I do the same thing.
    I want to go to the shopping mall or grocery and put our ribbon on everyones car. I wonder if that would get me in trouble?
    Could you imagine- taking like 100 of our ribbons and placing them on cars in a parking lot. Do you think people would get mad, or I wonder if it would raise awareness. Would people not knowing what CDH is, actually look it up? I am not going to do this of course, but I wonder how I would re-act? How would you re-act?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I do the same thing.

I do the same thing.

I did not mean to post this 4 times- is there anyway of erasing three of them?
    Sorry. My computer hasn't been itself.

Well, after mark went out and spent 150 on an ipod ( you know, 40ish, midlife crisis) I decided it's time for me...credit card in hand I ordered my magnets...2 of em!
    FINALLY!!!
    ( going to philosophy now to order lots of my favorite perfume!)

Blog Entries
    Go, Lise, Go! You're going to love them!!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Good for you Lise.
    You will LOVE them!!!!
    I would have sent you one girl!!!!! I told you I would!!!!

Nah, I'm already posting a ton...you gotta get incentives for those new Indianans!!!!
    You're so sweet...I hope your family is doing ok( as well as can be expected)