Corin - I agree totally!

I've been doing some on-line researching for a bakery, I've got to get a little more input from Dawn as far as for closeness to location, etc.

I'd love to get about a 3-4 tiered cake (depending on how many people attend) with the Angel Ball Angel logo in crystalize candy on top or around the layers. I'd also love to have a different flavor for each tier.

When I do finally locate a bakery (that will hopefully give us a nice discount for it being for a charity) I'll have to BEG Dawn to do the nasty, gritty, grimmy volunteer job of going to the bakery to do the taste testing! LOL Think she'll mind the really nasty job of tasting all the different flavors of cakes & fillings? ROFL!

Geez, if I was only closer!

BTW - Barb, your dress sounds beautiful! I'd love to see a picture of it! I'd love to post a picture of mine, but I don't have anyone around here that can take a picture of me in it. Same with yours Kara, it sounds beautiful.

Has anyone tried going onto E-Bay or Craig's list to find a "wedding" type dress? I get a TON of catalogs sent to me and although I pitch most of them at the PO so I don't have to schlep it out myself to the bin, I have taken a look through some of them and if you're thin enough (not plus size, like me) there are some really georgous white romantic dresses in them. If I find any links, I'll post them here for you to review if you want. xxoo Moi