What the heck, I just wrote a huge post and it did not show up! Now I have to remember what I wrote! I wonder if maybe it was under a different post by accident . . . hmmm . . . pregnancy brain stinks!

Penny there is a huge train at the museum, it is awesome! Primanti's like Kara said is a man place. They made those sandwiches for the steelworkers b/c they did not have time to eat. All that crapola on it, just is not good to me!

Kara - where's the moonshine thing at? I don't think I can drink that LOL! Have you ever had moonshine? Yuck! One sip and I am gone! Wow, I sound like a redneck!!

Cara- the campground is right off the highway, it should be easy to find. If you need help gimmie a call. GPS's are GREEAT! I am going to visit my sister for the first and probably last time until after we have our babies and we are taking our GPS!

Stephanie - you stay home! Shane's health is so much more important. I am just glad they can get him in fast and see what is going on! I will be praying! Hopefully next summer will be calm, and I know I will be able to travel a lot more!! We will miss you and will take pictures!

I keep getting knowcked off and have to sign back in - any idea what is up with that??