Dear Everyone,

I've been reading all your responses to those members who have just lost their cherubs - and I know each of you are completely sincere in your condolences and how your heart hurts for these parents and grandparents. I can picture those of you who have your cherubs hugging them longer tonight as you kiss them off to sleep. I can picture those of you grieving for your cherubs wanting to help make this easier somehow for them. And I know all of you are wishing you could take this pain from them and give their cherubs back to them. Even those you haven't talked to or know that well - your hearts are open to them.

I've been reading your responses to those cherubs having surgery or who are sick - and I know you are sincere in your prayers and cheering them on to get better and wanting to hug their parents through it all.

I watched you all come to the aid of a mom at her wit's end, letting her know she's not alone. Sharing your stories and yourselves and trying to give her courage to continue on.

I read your welcomes to new members - and I know you do welcome them. All of them. Everyone here is family the minute they introduce themselves. Whether they post often or rarely at all, I know you are all there for them just as you would be with friends here you've known for years. There are no cliques, no cattiness, no gossip, no games. Every one is equally wanted and loved and supported here. Just speak up and we are here.

I see friendships form here every day. I see such loyalty and goodness in all your hearts. I see how positive you all are to each other - even though this is such a devastating birth defect that has bought us all together.

I don't say this nearly enough, but I am so very, very, very proud of our membership. You are the most amazing, wonderful, kind and supportive people and I am so proud to call you friends.

(((((((((((((((((((Big ole group hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for all you do for each other every day. You all make our cherubs proud!

Love,
Dawn