Yes--the key to remember is all CDH babies will develop different. But you are SO right---it is nice to hear of other CHERUBS successes.
Shelby is 17 months old and weighs 18pds 13 ounces. She started walking at 16 months and just this last couple of weeks...is walking more than crawling. Shelby started crawling around 10 months-that's when our DT said his work with Miss Shelby was done. Right now for 17 months old- she is developmental there---we are just lacking the eating issue. She eats nothing by mouth and seems to get sick a lot here lately....so the weight issue stays steady with her.
We had a DT come to the house once a week when Shelby was 6 months old to about 10 months. He was great. Do you have a DT for David?
I feel strongly about Shelby having big sisters and watching them walk...well she wanted to be with them---so now she is off!!!!

Nicole- David has come this far. He will crawl and I hope you are granted your Christmas miracle this year. Give it time and David crawling and YES walking will all come in time. I promise
You have to promise--when David does crawl---you let us know!!!!
If yu have any more questions-do not hesitate to ask.