Hello everyone,

First sorry for not having given any news in a long time, but time has passed very quickly in recent weeks. Our baby Basile was operated a second time before his birth to remove the plug from his trachea. The operation went well and his lungs have grown. In recent months, the french public television France 2 has followed our adventures in filming the two operations and the first ultrasound a week after the first operation. I thought it could be interesting because we can see very well what the operation, and there are images of the plug very impressive.

Here: http://jt.france2.fr/13h/

Go to "Feuilleton : l'intégrale" and click on "voyage au centre de la vie". The video lasts 20 minutes and was broadcast in several parts every day in television news in mid-day. Journalists have also filmed another case that has nothing to do with the hernia.

My wife would give birth this week, we have a lot of anxiety and hope at the same time. We talk to the baby and sing songs to him through his mother's tummy. The coming weeks will be difficult, but we want to hope.

I'll try to read the stories of members as long as it is I do not come.

Bye !