I am going to be making iron ons of your cherubs. I have to look more into this idea, but I am going to charge 5.00 per iron on. I have to figure out how to do this, but I talked with Dawn about it. The iron on will have a picture of your Cherub, and under it, the name of your cherub, plus the words CDH, and then this website. I will keep everyone up-to-date about this, I would like to start this April 1st, yeah I know april fools day. LOL Anyway, this is how it will work, most likely, you can send me your picture to my email, or mail me the picture, which I will post my address and my email address, I will make the transfer, and send it back to you after my payment is received, all money after expensives will go to this website as a donation to us all. All I ask is your replies on this idea, and I will get on it right away. I figured this will be a great way to get CDH awared out there, all you have to do is donate 5 dollars and buy your on t-shirt and send me the money and the picture, and I will do the rest.
Aunt Nancy