I brought Baer by to see my OB's this week for the first time and they were weird! They kept asking if he was ok now. It is like they felt guilty . I had my last U/S two weeks before he was born and nothing had herniated. Atleast that is what they told me. I live in a big town and my OB practice has 8 or 10 docs now and 3 offices. I had a tech and several docs see my U/S when they were done. They were looking for something else due to to my previous c-sections (3). I had 1 U/S per month during my pregnancy and nothing was out of place. They took oodles of pics due to due to my age. My hubby is very angry at the one doc who sent me home twice saying I was not in labor even though I was panting and contracting. I just could not dilate. Hence all the c-sections! When I finally did get to the hospital, I was very much in labor with a failure to progress just like with baby #1 and #3 (#2 actually made to her planned section date.) We wondered if the two days of labor caused traumatic hernaition. I have seen that once in an car accident victim who had a DH from the trauma. I think the weakness in the diaphragm had to be there anyway for the herniation to occur. I know they cannot see the diaphragm with a regular u/s because the diaphragm is flat, so unless something is out of place, why look? Either way, I am so glad that we did not know. I could not have handled knowing. God gave me just what I could deal with.