Tania-Thank you for sharing your video. I cried to.
Kate-how did you do your video? Was it with just pictures? How long did it take? Can it be done with just pictures? or do you have to have video to? How many pictures did you use, or how many pictures can you use?
The reason I ask so many questions-is I want to try and attempt to make one of Shelby. Do you think this is something that a not so computer savy person could do?
Do you have any interest in doing a video for a CHERUBS member? Hint...Hint.....Ok, I don't think I would be able to figure it out. When I did the postcards for CHERUBS it took we like 4 hours to figure out how to print both sides. Yes, feel free to laugh. So I am wondering if you have any interest in doing one for Shelby? I am SO willing to pay you for your time. Just thought I would ask.








Reply With Quote