Hmmmm... I think so but this is a very, very new site so I'm not sure of how it works yet. I still need to dress up the charity page over there. I think everyone can add their videos there too?

The IRS still hasn't processed the address change (faxed them last week) so they have the town as Creedmoor. Change.org pulls from Guidestar which pulls from the IRS database.

Another good thing about CHERUBS listed all over the internet with all different sites - other than raising awareness of course - A dozen charity watch groups have CHERUBS as a charity, most importantly the IRS does too - because we are a charity - maybe it with hush the drama from the peanut gallery trying to stir up trouble. The IRS, the State of North Carolina, and over a dozen groups that meticulously scan non-profit organizations - all have given CHERUBS their seal of approval.

If any of you know of any other sites we should be listed on, please let me know!

And please add your videos and photos to as many as possible - more awareness is always a good thing!